"A Special Place for Children"
Crowe's Nest Farm is a 501(c)3 non-profit educational organization dedicated to fostering public appreciation, knowledge, and wise stewardship of the agricultural and wildlife resources of Texas.
Licensed by the U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, U.S. Dept. of Fish and Wildlife, and Texas Parks and Wildlife Department, Crowe's Nest Farm works with local organizations such as Wildlife Rescue, Inc, the Travis County Sheriff's livestock division, and local humane societies by taking in injured, orphaned, and other non-releasable animals for care and sanctuary.
10300 Taylor Lane
Manor, TX, 78653
Available Tour Times
(by appointment only)
M-F: 9:00, 10:00, 11:30
Located in Manor, TX, just east of Austin, Crowe's Nest Farm is a 100-acre working farm filled with over 250 domestic farm animals and a wide, ever-growing array of Texas wildlife, gardens, and educational exhibits. The farm hosts over 30,000 children for school field trips each year and frequently holds other special, family-oriented events.
Crowe's Nest Farm is funded by visitors and donations. If you'd like to contribute to our educational and wildlife sanctuary efforts, please consider making a one-time donation or signing up for one of our Support Plans. All donations are tax-deductible.
At the farm you will find...
- Hundreds of domestic farm animals
- Rescued and rehabilitated Texas wildlife
- The Big Red Barn, which includes:
- educational exhibits on farming and agriculture
- live reptiles, salamanders, frogs, and toads
- Gift shop with animal related books, stuffed animals, and more
- Dairy barn with working milking machine
- Hay rides to the bison and ostrich pastures
- 35 uniquely themed gardens
- Organic vegetable gardens
- Insect and Arachnid House
- The Faieriewood with trails, trickling streams, and gardens
- Picnic area with large pavilion, shady trees, and snack bar